Here are guidelines for how you show up and make the most of the event.
1. WEBCAM ETIQUETTE: With most virtual events, video is one-way. This makes it harder for the host, as well as other attendees . We ask that you enable your webcam during this event, as your speakers will be able to see you and feel your energy, making these three days one of the most fun and valuable virtual experiences you've EVER been a part of.
PS - Be aware of your surroundings (for example, if you need to use the restroom during the live sessions, and you take your computer with you so you can still hear us, be sure to turn off your audio and video
2. BEING PRESENT: Really "listen to the speakers: Being present is the best gift you can give yourself! Resist the urge to take tons of notes (versus listening for and capturing big takeaways) and keep your phones on do not disturb and turn your email notifications off to minimize distractions. If you have children, set up a play area where you can keep an eye on them while they are self-entertaining.
3. YOUR BEST YOU: Listen to your body: be your best self: reduce alcohol consumption in the evenings so you get restful sleep. Eat healthy and stay hydrated and caffeinated! Plan ahead to have snacks on hand.
4. EXPANSION: Take the time during networking breaks and breakouts to connect with fellow attendees.
5. STAYING ON SCHEDULE: Reminder that this is not a regular virtual event, webinar or tele-summit. This is a live virtual experience, and for you to get maximum ROI (plus support your fellow participants) you need to be with us in order to make the most of it! YOU are an important part of the experience. Now, more than ever before, we are counting on you to be present. There are no replays, so make sure you block the time on your calendar and join us for all sessions over the course of these 3 days.
6. CLARITY: Less clutter, more clarity . We believe the less clutter, the easier it is to learn. Keep your workspace tidy and comfortable. It's especially important right now to wash your hands regularly and keep your work area disinfected.
7. QUESTIONS: There will be an opportunity to post questions for the speakers, and the team to see, and dedicated time to interact with each other during the three days. Post your questions succinctly, including only the relevant details to get the best possible answer.
Reminder: All Access have dedicated question and answer times.